This is part of our brilliant basics range of decorating classes. Designed for those who would love to make cakes for friends and family or improve on your basic skills for business.
During this class you will
- learn how to layer and fill your cake with buttercream
- add a smooth coat of buttercream with sharp edges
- adding a range of simple but stable decorations such as donuts and drips
- how to make showstopping chocolate shards
- learn how to add buttercream details and finish off with beautiful sprinkles.
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.
No previous experience is necessary. Any questions, get in touch or just book your place above.
*This is not a baking class* The cake is bought from Sweet Success for you to work on. You'll be working on a 6 inch round delicious vanilla cake.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions