Square cakes are making a come back. This ultra modern style will certainly add a show stopper cake to your portfolio.. We'll show you the ins and outs to creating a gorgeous sharp, square cake. What better way to finish an on trend cake with beautiful orchids. In this class you'll learn how to....
- How to cover a square cake using fondant..
- Covering the cake and achieving beautiful sharp edges.
- Making orchids, buds and leaves.
- Work with dusts to add depth to the flowers.
- How to tape the flower spray together and add them securely to your cake.
- Learn how to use paints, tools and dusts to add texture and detail to your cake.
You’ll take home your completed cake that is ready to display. This is a skills based class so you will be working on a dummy cake. All equipment you use during the day is here ready and waiting for you. Lunch is included. All you need to bring is an apron.
It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class. My Square Cake Basics Class is perfect to do before this one. If you’re unsure, please drop us an email email@example.com.