This class is all about achieving serious on trend cake skills. You'll go home with your amazing creation ready to display and the confidence to design and remake this stunning cake every time.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped studio. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in. You'll learn
- My easy panelling technique
- How to create tones and texture for the concrete effect
- How to achieve the frayed edge to the top of the cake
- Achieving a perfect metallic look
- How to make easy wafer paper sails
- How to shape them to curl
- Plus how to make flat sails really easy and in a few mintues ready to put on the cake
- How to securely add the sails to the cake.
This cake is a skills based class and perfect if you've covered cakes before. You'll be working on a dummy cake ready to keep or display. If you'd like to know how to layer and ganache a cake, see my Flawless Finish Class wither online or in my studio.
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions