Have you mastered your swirl and want to know what else you can do with your piping bag of buttercream? Hand piped flowers are beautiful and delicious. Delicate or elaborate as you like. These perfect petals take cupcake art to a new level.
This class is taught in our gorgeous studio, fully equipped with everything you'll need to create this set of 12 cupcakes.
- Learn the perfect buttercream preparation for piped flowers.
- Prepare your cupcakes to form a firm base for your flowers.
- Learn how to pipe a variety of stunning blooms for your cupcakes, including roses, chrysanthemums, hydrangeas, blossoms, rose buds and leaves.
- Learn how to complete a ‘bouquet’ effect on your cupcakes, using the blooms together with piped leaves.
- A chance to have plenty of practise, and all your questions answered.
You’ll get hands-on and decorate 12 cupcakes (that we’ve baked for you in advance) to take home, using the techniques you’ve learnt.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.