This class is all about achieving cake decorating perfection. You'll go home with your amazing creation and the confidence to design and decorate stunning stacked cakes every time.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped studio. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in. This is a 2 day class. Lunch is included on both days. As well as lots of tea and coffee.
- Perfect your cake covering technique for a flawless finish.
- Super sharp edge technique
- Make a range of sugar flowers including wired fantasy flowers, large rose buds, layered roses, wired frosted berries and selection of leaves
- Use a range of tools and equipement to take your cakes to the next level.
- Professional cake styling hints and tips
- How to tape all your display together and how to attach it on to your cake.
- Learn to store, transport and stack your cakes
- Adding, ribbons, embellishments and other finishing touches
- How to add on a realistic wood effect.
- Learn how to create your painted forest tier.
This class is perfect if you've covered large cakes before and want to perfect your skills. If you haven't, have a look at our Sharp Edge Two Tier Cake Class as that's a great introduction before moving on to this class. This class is taught over 2 days from 10am - 4:30pm.
Please note - This class is taught using 3 dummy cakes so we can focus on flawless decorating techniques and creating stunning flowers. You'll take home your own decorated 3 tier dummy cake, leaving off the bottom 10 inch plain tier during class. If you want to add the 10inch tier, you are very welcome to bring along a covered 10inch round by 4 inch high dummy and covered 12 inch drum. This will be perfect to display or use at wedding fairs for months to come.