Square cakes give a real modern look to a cake. When added with contempory colors and painted effects, its a right on trend style cake. We’ll share the secrets to layering cakes and how to work with ganache for perfectly sharp edges. We'll show you the ins and outs to creating a gorgeous sharp, square cake. What better way to finish a beautiful cake than with a delicate rose. In this class you'll learn how to....
- Perfectly prepare a square cake using chocolate ganache.
- Our ganache recipe, which chocolate is best to use and why.
- Covering the cake and achieving beautiful sharp edges.
- Making a delicate rose.
- Make leaves and wired berries
- Add a painted watercolour effect to your cake in an ombre style.
You’ll take home your completed cake that is provided for you by sweet success. All equipment you use during the day is here ready and waiting for you. Lunch is included. All you need to bring is an apron.
It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class. Our Cupcakes Start to Finish Class or our Basic Cake Covering Class would be perfect. If you’re unsure, please give us a call to have a chat or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.