Wafer paper flowers are the hottest trend on the cake scene. They're light, beautiful, elegant, can be made months in advance and are inexpensive to create. You'll go home with your beautiful creations and the confidence to design and make stunning wafer paper flowers in all shapes and sizes.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped setting. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
- Learn all about wafer paper and how you can incorporate it into your cake decorating.
- See how versatile it can be when used in a variety of ways.
- Make roses, peony and anemone flower with stamens.
- Constructing your flowers.
- Teasing petals them to give really natural shapes and curves.
- Using paper punches.
You'll take home your flowers youve made during the day in a cake box with instructions on how to add them to a cake if you wish.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions