Wafer paper flowers are the hottest new trend on the cake scene. They're light, beautiful, elegant, can be made months in advance and are inexpensive to create. You'll go home with your beautiful creations and the confidence to design and make stunning wafer paper flowers in all shapes and sizes.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped setting. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
In the class you'll cover and decorate one 6” cake dummy and attach your flowers to this.
- Learn all about wafer paper and how you can incorporate it into your cake decorating.
- See how versatile it can be when used in a variety of ways.
- Make roses, gerberas, blossoms, daisies and buds.
- Templates to take home for all of the flowers you'll make on the day and the best ways to cut them out for a perfect finish.
- Constructing your flowers.
- Teasing petals them to give really natural shapes and curves.
- Using paper punches.
- Finish your flowers with perfectly placed embellishments and touches of colour.
- Cover a small dummy with sugarpaste and get super sharp edges.
- How to attach your finished flowers to your dummy cake.
- Arranging your flowers to show them off in all their glory!