This half day class is dedicated to roses, roses and more roses. You’ll learn the techniques to create 3 different roses so you’ve got the know-how and confidence to create a rose for any cake of any shape or size. Roses have been and no doubt will always be the most requested flower for a cake so learn all the techniques in just a few hours.
We'll cover our own technique for full roses, textured roses and quick and easy roses.
- Florist paste, why we use it, and how it’s different to sugarpaste.
- How to colour florist paste and make it pliable enough to use.
- How to make full sugar rose.
- How to make beautiful layered roses using tools to create texture.
- How to create a David Austin Rose.
You’ll go away with the roses you've made in the class and the know how to use them on any cake you wish at home or to display proudly and admire for months to come. This is a skills based class.