During this class you'll learn how to create a show stopping cake complete with edible sparkles.
You'll go home with your beautiful creation and the confidence to design and make the cake again.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped setting. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in. Just bring an apron for you to wear.
In the class you'll cover and decorate one 6” cake dummy and attach your flowers to this.
You'll learn how to
- Layer and fill a cake
- Add a smooth ganache finish
- Cover with sugarpaste and achieve sharp edges
- Add a beautiful sparkle into the covered cake
- Make 2 textured roses and wired leaves
* This cake is taught on a 6 inch round cake. If you'd like to learn the same skills but on dummy cake, you can find this on my clases page*
This class begins promptly at 10am and ends at 4pm.