In this class you’ll master some of the hottest cake trends this year. We’ll share the secrets to layering cake and how to add a crumbcoat for perfectly straight edges. You'll learn how versatile cake lace can be.
- Perfectly preparing a round cake using buttercream.
- Our buttercream recipe and tips for crumbcoating
- Covering the cake and achieving beautiful sharp edges.
- How to make cake lace and how to add it on to your cake smoothly.
- Create a gorgeous large statement rose and sugar gift tag.
- How to paint easy writing and use dust powders to create a vintage look
- Plus, those all important finishing touches.
You’ll take home your completed cake that we've provided for you. All equipment you use during the day is here ready and waiting for you. Lunch and full notes of the day are included. All you need to bring is an apron.
It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class. Our Cupcakes Start to Finish Class or our Basic Cake Covering Class would be perfect. If you’re unsure, please give us a call to have a chat or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.