Beautiful sphere cakes make the perfect modern addition to any Christmas table.
- Learn to bake and prepare perfect sponge spheres.
- Use buttercream to prepare the cakes.
- Ice the cakes using sugarpaste and how to smooth them for an immaculate finish.
- Pipe beautiful royal icing decorations.
- How to cover a board and securely attach your sphere cakes.
- Make a selection of florist paste details.
- Learn tips and tricks to complete your cakes with a flawless finish.
You’ll take home 1 large and 4 small covered sphere cakes (made using cakes we baked for you earlier). You’ll also receive full notes from the class. Lunch and all equipment is provided. All you need to bring is an apron.
This is a fun, challenging class, full of loads of techniques. It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class. Our Cupcakes Start to Finish Class or our Big Cake Basics would be perfect. If you’re unsure, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.