Beautiful sphere cakes make the perfect modern addition to any Christmas table.
- Learn to prepare perfect sponge spheres.
- Use buttercream to prepare the cakes.
- Ice the cakes using sugarpaste and how to smooth them for an immaculate finish.
- Pipe beautiful royal icing decorations.
- How to cover a board and securely attach your sphere cakes.
- Learn tips and tricks to complete your cakes with a flawless finish.
You’ll take home 1 large and 4 small covered sphere cakes (made using cakes we baked for you earlier). You’ll also receive full notes from the class. All you need to bring is an apron. This is a half day 10-2 class. Lunch is only provided on full, day classes.
This is a fun, challenging class, full of loads of techniques. It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class but it is not necessary. If you’re unsure, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.