Learn the skills to make and decorate deliciously decadent chocolate cupcakes every time. This is definitely a day to leave the diet at home.
Whether you’re a first-timer chocolate baker or full of cocoa questions, we can help. This fun and informal day will take you from perfecting the baking to finishing touches you didn’t know you had in you.
You’ll leave us not only with a dozen cupcakes but with a new-found confidence to reproduce these little beauties again and again.
- Learn how to make decorations with modelling chocolate
- Perfecting chocolate ganache and its various uses.
- Filling your cupcakes for added indulgence.
- Making chocolate roses and using chocolate paste to make gorgeously smooth cupcake tops, for the ultimate elegant finish.
- Learning and piping our perfectly light and fluffy chocolate buttercream, using it to pipe various swirls and cupcake topping styles.
- Making our much wowed over Rocky Road cupcakes perfectly every time.
- You'll also receive by email our Buttercream bible and Chocoholics Guide.
Everything is provided for you including 12 cupcakes we've baked previously for you. This is half a day class so lunch is not provided. Just bring along an apron.